Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Time for the Endocrinologist

My way to stay hopeful during the waiting period was to just ignore it.   But I've still been suffering with the painful thyroid.  Because I can breathe, it's been a back-burner issue when the pain threshold is still high.   But I got the call that I got my appointment bumped up to tomorrow.
So to push off the worry, I'm going to take this a moment at a time and will deal with what's to come when I see the doctor and get more answers.
The waiting period has also allowed me time to talk to more friends and acquaintences about thryoid problems and nodules and I'm hopeful in that this sounds to be a very common occurrence.
Thanks to everyone who cares to share their experiences, strength and hope.
It DOES help, as it has helped me in my trial.

Thank you!