Saturday, February 26, 2011

Post-surgery

It's Saturday and two days after surgery. I couldn't write yesterday, but this afternoon I'm feeling really good. All of the cards and well-wishes have really done me a lot of good. There is great power in prayer and comfort from others. It's given me a strength and hope I was not aware of until now.
Surgery itself went well everyone says and I can only agree based on how I feel. I'm amazed at the immediate relief I have from the removal of the lump. It really was giving me a lot of problems. I don't feel like I'm choking and it's wonderful!
My doctors and nurses were so caring, it made a world of difference.
The cancer results will come in on Wednesday, but the doc said he's not too worried and thinks if it IS malignant, it'll be a nuisance cancer rather than a killer.
Praise God for answered prayers!
I am so very thankful